Header Image

Header Image

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cynthia's Book List

Wow, I am so excited! I have been looking and reading reviews trying to decide which books to read. After I thought I had my list complete I started reading some of the reviews here and now I am torn!!! I think I will make my list and alternates like I have seen some people do:


1. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
2. The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde
3. Sherlock in Love by Sena Jeter Naslund
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
5. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
6. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


The Phantom Lover sounds really great also.

Now I am off to the library to order books.

Oh, and I better go and get a new dress to wear for my visit to Buckingham Palace!

2 comments:

sunt_lacrimae_rerum

What a great list! I'll be eager to hear how you like these wonderful books.

San Francisco Caulking

Lovely

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP