Header Image

Header Image

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Laura's Reading List

I am very excited about this challenge. I went upstairs and rounded up some books that I have had on my "to read" pile for way too long. I'm going to aim for Buckingham Palace and plan to read the following:

1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (I actually have already read this book for the second time last week - but I think it counts as it is January 2009!)
2. What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew by Daniel Poole (getting this from the library)
3. Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
4. Framily Parsonage by Anthony Trollope
5. Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
6. Victoria Victorious by Jean Plaidy

Alternates:

1. Sylvia's Lovers by Elizabeth Gaskell
2. The Woman in White by Wilie Collins
3. The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
4. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

1 comments:

Bostan

I really want to read little dorrit

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP