Header Image

Header Image

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jayme's List

Eeek! I love love love this time period.

(Seriously. I search "Queen Victoria" on etsy. I now own a fabulous pair of earrings and a darling clutch.)

So when I saw this book challenge I knew I had to participate.

I'm going to read:

1. Emma by Jane Austen
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (I will get through it this time!)
3. Mesmerized by Candence Camp
4. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libby Bray
5. The Life and Times of Victoria by Dorothy Marshall
6. Vanity Fair by Thackery (I'm going to listen to this one on my iPod. That counts right?)

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

sunt_lacrimae_rerum

What a great list! I'm going to be so eager to hear what you think of your books.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP